Studio Etiquette & FAQ
WELCOME TO JOURNEY YOGA!
- Bring a yoga mat if you have one, or borrow one at the studio
- Wear stretchy clothing that is comfortable to move and stretch in
- Bring a water bottle for after class if you like
- The studio will be open 15 minutes prior to class
- Classes start promptly at the stated start time, and studio doors will be locked
- Please keep your cell phone use to outside the studio
- Journey Yoga is a quiet place. Please respect this when in the studio and hallway
- If you are sick, please respect other’s health, and don’t attend classes
Booking Classes :
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class to keep your online booking
- If you don’t arrive 5 minutes prior to class start time, your spot will be given to waitlist or walk-in clients
- We have a 1-hour cancellation policy for classes and a 24-hour cancellation for workshops.
- All Single Class and Class Passes have a 1-year expiry after purchase date
- Registered classes are valid for the duration of the registered series only
- There is ample free 2-hour parking on 1st Ave and the side streets surrounding the studio. There is also free 3-hour parking one block behind Journey Yoga, surrounding Murdoch Park.